Friday, January 30, 2009

New Media

I've been attempting to create a podcast with audacity. Ok, so I got the recording done, but I can't get the darn Lame thing to download and be located on the right space in my computer in order to transfer my Audacity recordings anywhere. Technology is wonderful. Technology is terrible! And, my head is pounding! I've signed up for Zshare, Podbean, and I don't know what else in hopes of finding a patch.

I will really really be glad when we address this in class.

2 comments:

  1. See if you can't export it as a .wav file rather than .mp3. You may have already tried that, but just in case you haven't. We had good luck with that in class, where we don't have administrative privileges to download apps in the lab so we weren't able to test it there.

    ReplyDelete