Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Final Project

I am so torn over the final project that I'm having difficulty. At the beginning of the semester the internment idea seemed so interesting. It's not that I couldn't complete it now, the issue is that I have strong interests in several other areas, such as dialects in composition (including AAVE), and composition pedagogy. I've come up with a simplistic idea to help basic writers learn to develop their writing. So many directions, and so little time to decide. Which way do I turn? Must I stay with the original idea or do I have time to do something different?

1 comment:

  1. Do whatever moves you! The project should be meaningful to you, and you are certainly not tied to what you were originally exploring (as interesting as it is!)

    Look forward to hearing/seeing what you decide.

    ReplyDelete