Monday, July 13, 2009

First Day of New Media Course

Today is the first day of Dr. Burns Writing in Networked Environments. I said that I would keep you all updated so here goes: I've had issues with Blackboard, bummer. Also, Blackboard was down University wide for most of the day. However, about 45 minutes ago Blackboard is now up and running and so is my access! It has been a while since I've had a course in Blackboard so it is a bit slow going, but I'm getting there. I haven't found a discussion board yet (could be because its been down all day or maybe it's just me!) I found the course text which is an etext available to all, and free. the title is Technological Ecologies & Sustainability it is published by Computers and Composition in conjuction with several others. The authors are some wickedly smart folks and you will definately recognize them. I just printed off the introduction (I just can't read all of it online!) More later. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment